All Comments to Partsbox's files

IMG 4271
    Love the console. Man i would love to do something loke that for my 84ss.
    IMG 4265
    Sweeeeeet
  • Partsbox Premium user United States (Private)
    IMG 3112
    Here's where I re-sealed the bed panels. It was allowing water to get into the storage area under the front part of the bed floor. First I removed all the dried-out, cracked up factory sealer. Next I primed the sealing surfaces. Then I applied then new sealer. Following that I primed the new sealer and surrounding area. Once the touch-up paint arrives, I will paint over the sealer. This is not a pretty job, I just needed to stop the leaks. Later when I have a body shop paint the vehicle, I'll have them pretty-up my work here.
    1 year 5 months ago
    IMG 8278
    Birthday wishes to a special little (perhaps I should rethink that statement ...weighing in at over 16 pounds) guy as he celebrates his 7th Birthday !!!!!!  Just capture the expressions of the two proud parents in these pics !!!!!  Hope you enjoyed a purr-fect day !!!!  Love, Auntie Bev, Uncle Troy and Cousin Erin !!!!!  oxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Donna Ensor (Private)
    I am so very, very sorry that Darby is so sick. Such a beautiful boy.  I accidently came across this when searching my cattery, Aslanspaw, a couple of days ago.  I am sure that you are concerned, as I would be, for the other cats related to GP CJPaws Darby of DDDreams (not Aslanspaw) #1778-1747061. Kasper, Caliente, Tuscan, Patch and the last littermate are fine.  Tuscan's littermate is owned by a veterinarian and she is fine.

I double checked with a veteranarian friend of mine and she assured me that this cancer, Lymphoma, was the most common cancer in cats and that it was not hereditary.  Of course I would need to know if it were hereditary.  She also stated that she has had success with treatment.

It still saddens me.  When you get a chance, please contact me.  Even though Darby is not my breeding and I never owned him at any time, I would like to know how he is doing.  Cats and kittens, for the most part, are suppose to bring joy not heartache.
      Hello Donna,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We will be taking Darby for his eighth chemo treatment this coming week.
      He has been such a trooper through everything and for the most part is doing remarkably well. He has his own team of specialists, plus our regular vet. Everyone loves him and always comment how great he is to work with. We don't know how much time we will have with him, but we are striving to give him the best quality of life possible, and it would be great if that meant a long life. Reality with lymphoma in cats is not so good. We take him one day at a time and feel blessed and privileged that we have him with us. He is such a sweetheart and our other two Maines love him too. Any information you can give us about Darby's family is much appreciated. I have e-mailed CJPaws myself on a few occasions for background info for Darby's family tree and have never received a response back. Thank you again for the Fotki comments.
      Sincerely,
      Tim and Dawn Powers
    IMG 8991
    Everyone starts out under the bed. We love our new baby and can't wait for you to come out and meet Fearghal and Rowan.They will love you too, once they get to know you.
    Lots of hugs and kisses, Mommy and Daddy
    DARBY 006
    He is absolutely gorgious.  What a perfect face.  Thanks Tim for sending me the picture and all the ones you have in the pass too.  I will show my sister.  She loves seeing them too.Love to you both,Cathy
    DSC 4013
    CAR HAS BEEN COMPLETLY REDONE  IN 2012.
  • Charlie Eshenbaugh (Private)
    IMG 4638