All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

5 days ago
    Rik,
    The grille appears to be a '38 Deluxe, rather than a '39 Standard. Has it been substituted, or is it perhaps really a '38?
    Tony
    5 days ago
    current progress
    8 days ago
    P6280159
    can i still buy a pair for my 1951 ford 2 door sedan please call me at 856-265-4113 Ed !
      8 days ago

• 9 days ago
    I haven't thought about Miles for a long time.  I knew him when I was about 12 or 13 years old.  He was a member of Messiah Baptist Church.  I was a geek but Miles knew I liked cars.  The Awana club at the church had a model contest and Miles was the judge.  He gave  me the trophy because he liked the metal flake paint.  When I could I would hang around with Miles.  He was someone that I looked up to a great deal.  I went to an auto show with him and he traded a custom 34 Ford for a vette.  To him no big deal , to me he was a God.  At one point I was in his garage in Downers Grove.  He said he wanted to show me something.  The door opened and it was Roland Leong's Hawaiian funny car.  To him no big deal, To me unreal.  Years later I still was in touch with him from time to time.  I was at a party at the home of the guy who owned ALL the Sizzler steak houses in the area.  ( I knew his son) The owner ( Art Ellis) and his wife were on vacation and out of town..  After to much to drink I managed to drive my custom monster truck into his wife's new OLDS.  They were returning in two days.  My only shot was to ask Miles to fix it prior to their return.  He did and no one was the wiser.  That was I think about 1975- 76.  I have never disclosed that to anyone with the exception of Art's son Bobby in 43 years.  Miles was someone that I idolized and Miles even though I was a geek treated me like a man.
    He was a great man I and I still think about him and  Goofy Grape ( the car ) to this day.
    11 days ago
    1952 Chevy-Frank Williams-ebay
    That is my Aunt Gail on the left in the black bathing suit, I have this original photo
    17 days ago
    72142507cngrjt fs
    Original owner B. RICE OKLA.USA
    21 days ago
    Jade-IdolII.jpg
    hello there

27 days ago
    DSC02451
    My first car was a 1954 Ford Crestline bought in 1962. Upgraded to a 292 CI motor. Black tuck and roll. Custom yellow paint. My second car was a 1964 Chevy Impala. Then off to Vietnam in 1969. Nice car Jimmy!
    1 month ago
    DeRosa-1947Cadillac
    I want one!!!!!
  • Don Lindberg (Private)
    1 month ago
    DSCN178450Chevy
    Is your grill out of Ecklers, I've been looking for a vett style grill for my 51 hdtp
    PC260040
    foto which show when
      is this albert seeno car

is this albert seeno car
    jimgreenevel
    Jim Greene has passed away in Kansas City, MO, March11, 2018. Heartland Cremation, Kansas City 816.313.1677
    He was brilliant, artistic and had a long life. He was born February 20, 1939 in Kansas City, MO.
    • carol (Private)
      Forgot to sign in when I sent the previous information about the passing of Jim Greene, KCMO

Fred Roth 1
    What is the name of the black car on the right side?
      Glaspar fiberglass body.