All Comments to Patrick McMillan's files

Not all the pictures are up here??
    • 5 months ago
      My home computer crashed three weeks ago and it should be fixed asap.  I hope...  I will double check my pictures and see what happened.  I hope they are all still on my computer.  Thanks for letting me know, Patrick
  • 6 months ago
    Sadie Hawkins 047
    yo PINK DRESS GIRLS HIGHLIGHTER BE POPPIN dang
    Conover 300
    What a great day! So happy to see everyone. Thanks for al the pictures and for the love and time you put into the family tree! Felt funny to step into dad's place as The oldest. Wished Mickey Conover and Charlie Meyers could have been there. Love you all. Polly
    • 3 years 9 months ago
      I am located in the Greater Cincinnati (OH) area. My first ancestor in this area was Elias Covenhoven (my 4th great grandfather) who migrated from Middlesex County, NJ in the early 1800s. My first ancestor in the Americas was Wolfert Garrittse Van Couwenhoven (aka Kouwenhoven) (my 10th great grandfather) who came to what is now NewYork in 1631 to purchase land and establish farms for the Dutch West Indies Company.
      I am doing research on the Conover/Covenhoven migration from New Jersey to the MidWest. Any help with information or contacts would by greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Thomas (Tom) Howard Conover
        Tom:Thanks for your email.  I'm at work right now but will send you my connection with the Conover family tonight.  My grandparents that raised me were William Oscar Conover & Dora Katherine Phillips Conover.  The best grandparents ever.  Off the top of my head...  His grandfather was George Washington Conover and his father was Benjamin Franklin Conover.  George traveled from Ohio to Illinois with his father and siblings, and then in 1877 moved to Texas with his family.  His first wife, Eliza Jane Hunt Conover, died before he left Ohio.  Like your family they all came from Wolfert and then his son Gerrit.  I'll touch base with more information tonight.Thanks,Patrick
          Tom:My Conover Family History is as follows: Wolphert Gerretse Van Kouwenhoven (15791661) & Neeltgen Jacobsdochter (1584-1658)Gerret Wolfersen Van Kouwenhoven (1610-1645) & Aeltje Cornelis Cool (1615-1683)Willem Geretse Van Kouwenhoven (1636-1728) & Jannetje Pieterse Monfoort (1646-1723)Jacob Willemse Couwenhoven (1679-1744) & Sara "Mary" Schenck (1686-1727)William Jacobse Covenhoven (1710-1742) & Antje Hendrickson (1711-1806)Daniel Williamse Covenhoven (1737-1808) & Helena Taylor (1737-1787)William C. Conover (1763-1807) & Elizabeth "Betsey" Mount" (born 1764)Timothy Conover (1790-1870) & Elizabeth "Mary" Woolley (1785-1857)George Washington Conover (1822-1891) & Margaret Dixon Shaw (1825-1881)Benjamin Franklin Conover (1858-1938) & Virginia Catherine Crain (1862-1918)William Oscar Conover (1895-1970) & Dora Katherine Conover (1895-1994) Timothy was born in Middletown, Monmouth County, New Jersey and once married lived in Shelby County, Ohio where they lived for 23 years.  The moved to Decatur, Illinois with most of the Conover family and then in 1877 George & Margaret Conover moved to Moore, Texas where we still have family ranch land.  Timothy's son George is my great grandfather and his first wife Eliza Jane Hunt is buried in Ohio because she passed away right before the family moved to Illinois.  I hope to one day get a photo of her grave which I have of nearly all the family members from Timothy downward.  Let me know if you want any additional information.Thanks,Patrick
    CW CLASS 121
    HAHAHAH sean.
  • Danika (Private)
    Awesome pictures Mr. Patrick!!! :)
      Thanks Cowgirl!!!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
  • robyn (Private)
    Conover 023
    Nice pic at the food.........
      "Hot looking couple" at the food!!!  Someone must have said "Say cheeze" with beautiful smiles like those... Happy New Year!!!
  • robyn (Private)
    Conover 011
    thats a great pic..... wonder who took it...... oh that would be me.  haha.. thanks again.
    Christmas Dance 061
    Good looking couple! ;D
    Ballroom I Exam 115
    CHEST BUMP!
    Swing Fling 046
    All for you Patrick, its all for you brother
      Words of Wisdom from the King... He plays great music, he has great dance moves and he entertains the world!!!
  • Madison (Private)
    Thanks Patrick! Can't wait to see the rest!
    • 7 years 6 months ago
      They're all yours lil' Hot Rod...
      Cya,
      Patrick
  • Horn Dog (Private)
    Mexican Riveria 308
    Now here is my favorite picture!
  • Britney (Private)
    CW I Exam 153
    Pat!! this picture is beautifuL!
  • Mike Segura (Private)
    Dance Time 006
    Dancing at the kids shelter