All Comments to MarTT's files

• Wgroth1374 United States (Private)
    Hi  Ilike this Temp gauge.  Do you have any info on it?    Thanks. Bill
  • C-PHOTO Austria (Private)
    DSCN9277
    wow
  • ttcruzin69 (Private)
    heyy how u doin juss wanted to let u kno ur pics for everything u have are soooo amazin and helpful to learn for my tt i've had it for about a yr now i hope u keep puttin more up had to let u kno and was wonderin y is it u went from a borla to a blueflame im sruck on wat exhaust, front mount, and coilovers i want if u cud get bac to me that wud be greatttt my mounts went bad on my car and ur steps saved me money thanks i need a drivers axle too if u got the steps for that that wud be sick lol thank u
    • MarTT Premium user United States (Private)
      Thanks for your comments! Glad that you're able to make use of the material. I had the Borla for about a year, and in the coupe it was just too loud for my taste. Decelerating through 40 to 30 mph the Borla would resonate in the cabin and was pretty annoying. The Blueflame is still a great exhaust and is much more to my taste - not too loud.

On the coilovers, I really like the KWs I have. On the axles, just purchase a refurb from raxles.com, how to install is here:
  • johnstone (Private)
    Your pics of the TT rear diff oil change show you have an oil or greese stain just forward of the inner rear pax side rubber boot wherethe connects to the diff casing. I have exactly the same on my 2000 TT.

Should I be concerned ? do you know where it is comming from

thanks in advance

John Stonier.
    • MarTT Premium user United States (Private)
      Hi John, typically those stains are caused from the CV joint (protected by the rubber boot) weeping grease. It's normal to weep a little grease, but if it starts slinging grease you'll need to have the CV boot replaced. So, I would not be concerned unless the amount of grease increases. Those CV joint rubber things are a wear item so they'll be replaced eventually when they need to.
  • X-E-0-3 (Private)
    8 years ago
    DSCN9865
    Your Audiworld instructions say " add a litre " Fluid capacity of the rear differential is 1 litre / quart ? Other diffs take 2 litre's or more... I cannot find any other write-ups other than yours.

Thanks in advance!

-Shaun
    • MarTT Premium user United States (Private)
      8 years ago
      Hi Shaun, go ahead and buy 2 litres of the gear oil from your favorite auto parts place - you don't have to use the Audi/VW stuff. Just get something like Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lubricant LS 75W-90. Fill until full.
      • X-E-0-3 (Private)
        8 years ago
        I just found the specs. Calls for 2 litres. I took the advice from the DIY of 1 litre. *crossing fingers* to get home and replace it.
  • Uldis (Private)
    Clutch disc on steel flywheel
    why are you selling them?
    What is the price for the Clutch and the Flywheel?
    I am thinking of buying such kit.

please email to me

Uldis
  • Anthony (Private)
    Mille Miglia Spider - clean
    I would like to know if you can get this wheel in a 17' 4 lug 4x114.3 ?
  • Michael (Private)
    XM antenna location under vent
    HELP! I've got an AUDI TT 225hp 2002 and I want to replace my old antenna because is broken, do you know where I can get a new one? the dealer does not have it. Any help or idea would be highly appreciated it.
  • sheryl }{ (Private)
    DSCN5754
    DUDE! i look like i'm winkin' at ya~ crikeys! dang sun! shoulda had my sun glasses on! lol~

goofy chick! :D