All Comments to DRASTIC PLASTICS MODEL CAR CLUB's files

• 12 days ago
    1929 Mercedes Benz SSK Page 3
    I own a real one of these sitting in my garage
    18 days ago
    Thom Taylor 34 Ford Cabriolet Street Rod Box RH end
    Precio de este auto a escala
    File2
    Still for sale?    What is the price, is it complete, and the cost to ship.  By debit card, or do I send you a check?

cell  571-521-9861    Kenny

Reilly
    • 21 days ago

cell  571-521-9861    Kenny

Reilly

Sorry none of the kits in the instructions archives are for sale. I did sell this kit though, after scanning it's contents and box.
    1 month ago
    1969 Chevy Nova SS Yenko "Erin Build"
    What do you mean by Erin build?
  • 1 month ago
    I've purchased two of these kits sealed. Both are missing one of the three decal sheets (the box states two sheets but there are actually three - a change in layout), and a set of wheels. Also, the kits I have did not come with the protective shell for the window assembly. A review of several open kits on Ebay reveals these inconsistencies. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has come across this problem. Thanks!
    • 21 days ago

I have had a couple of these, but nothing was different between them, strange? -Bob
    25 days ago
    AMTSuperbugdecalpartsm-vi
    I have this complete decal up for  auction on ebay at   in case you're interested.
    • 21 days ago

thanks, but I am not in need however a good scan of a complete sheet would be welcome for the archives! - Bob
    1 month ago
    55 CHEVY REVELLMASTER MODELERS CLUB APPLICATION
    cool
  • Rick Latchem (Private)
    1 month ago
    I recently purchased a salvageable '57 t-bird"Here comes the Judge"kit.Does anyone know of reproduce the decals.Ihave a partial sheet from the kit but yhey are yellowed and brittle.Thank you,Rick Latchem.
    1963 Chevrolet Impala Hopper Box 3
    How much for the car
  • Jerry (Private)
    1941 Willys StreetRod Page 4
    When I attempt to put part #61, front springs, into place, they seem to interfere with part #60, lower suspension. Any help will be appreciated.
    1 year 7 months ago
    1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 W30 Box 4
    I need the directions on how to make it build it sorry

I need the directions on how to make it build it sorry
    gf
    Are you selling?
    many images missing. please update . thank you
    57 Chevy Wrecked.JPG
    would you like to sell your front seat? i have a project and it would help me out greatly thanks  paul
  • 3 months ago
    Please , I need for assamble instructions for the F1 Mclaren Brev Art 208 thanks 😄