All Comments to Automotivetraveler's files

• Frederick Jnr (Private)
    1972 Jaguar XJ6 Series 1
    I own one of these in the Caribbean where we live just that ,its a 1972 Daimler double six Vandem Plas Series one . But yours is a true beauty to behold. Keep it up !
  • jimbially (Private)
    1936 Packard 120 Cabriolet owned by Mickey Moulder
    beautiful car
  • Hemi Andersen (Private)
    05 1963 Chrysler Ghia Turbine Car long side view at WP Chrysler Museum
    Back in 1965 and 1966 when I attended the Chrysler Training Center in New Jersey, I had the privilege of seeing the Turbine cars as they were serviced there at the Center. The techs told us of the "magic powder" they used to clean the turbines. At lunch time they would give us short rides in the car.
    I have read the book now and have enjoyed it very much.
    Now at 72, I was thrilled to see and hear the Turbine car Jay Leno has at his 'Big Dog Garage'.
    Having been a lifelong Chrysler product mechanic, riding in the Turbine car was definitely one of the highlight.
    • 5 years 10 months ago
      I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos. Getting to drive the Turbine Car, 42 years after first seeing one, was a highlight of my career as an automotive journalist and enthusiast.

I'm sure that you can order prints of any of the photos in the gallery. I have a 20x30 inch print of photo 13 hanging in my office, the photo of me driving the Turbine Car at the Chrysler Tech Center in Auburn Hills. What's funny is that I drove the Turbine Car just three weeks after driving the then new Ford GT at Le Mans, a story which is in the newest issue of Automotive Traveler. http://automotivetraveler.com/jump/3687

Thanks for your comment.

Happy Holidays,

Richard Truesdell

• Jeff Rowell (Private)
    Great images of the two 67 Chevelle L79 cars. Are they going to be featured in an article? I'd love more info on these two Malibu's.  Thanks, Jeff
    1913 American Underslung Traveler Type 56A seven passenger Touring front exterior view
    Only surviving 7 passenger traveler known to exist.
    Baldwin-Motion Corvette at the 2010 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
    1981 motion corvette
    1959 Ford Fairline 500 Skyliner Retractable Hardtop 16
    beytifull
    DSC_5892.JPG
    Wow, a 59 Mercury Park Lane!
    DSC 6005
    Hi, do you have other shots of #111.
    1967 Camaro Z28 with Courtney Day 17
    NICE!!!
    1967 Camaro Z28 with Courtney Day 08
    hi

hi baby how old r u
    1967 Camaro Z28 with Courtney Day 04
    1 000 000 000$
    Hello. Does anyone see my fathers 1967 GTX Hemi Convertable? It's Barrett Jackson certified and worth a look. It won the Gold and Excellence award first time shown. Let me know if you spot it. Thanks!
  • Dave (Private)
    There was a pristine '86 Iroc camaro that did not make your photo list. However, I do see a few newer style GTO's and some neon signs taking up alot of space.