All Comments to Automotivetraveler's files

DSC 5348
    I had one of these, a 1956 in white, all original, untouched, but needing a NO RUST, restoration, which at the time was not what I could take on, regrets? YOU BET!
    DSC 5325
    Another GREAT model, and I recognise the person to the left but can't think of his name, anyone to advise?
    DSC 5304
    Can the information board be blown up? I have tried but no success/
    DSC 5302
    Well, I was nearly right, now corrected, and I still think it's a great vehicle.

DSC 5281
    Always been a fan of these Dual Ghias, and what about that GM, I think? FUTURAMA, again I think that's correct?
  • Barry Wolk (Private)
    DSC 2193 001b
    Great shot! Thanks.
    DSC 1175
    ~ Good one, glad that you included 'Judge Bribe'!
    Nice album, Richard.
  • Chris (Private)
    1967 Chevrolet Chevelle L79 hardtop and station wagon DSC 5704
    Great looking cars. I've been looking for a Red Malibu sport coupe L79 for several years. Yours is beautiful.
      Thanks I love the car was my high school car and I found an El Camino same color and the wagon that you see all three of them L 79 four-speed car
    1967 Chevrolet Chevelle L79 hardtop and station wagon DSC 5704 cropped HDR
    Hey Richard long time haven't heard from you I just happen to punch in L 79 Chevelle wagon on the Internet and got this How you been
    10 1963 Chrysler Ghia Turbine Car with 1963 Dodge Polara front view at sixties-era modern home
    love the look  of both cars, always a big polara fan, an unappreciated body style that most mopar fans ignore... fer shame, it was sharp n comfy n had every V8 available...
    14 1963 Chrysler Ghia Turbine Car horizontal tracking shot 2
    I was attending Syracuse University back in the sixties, and one winters day my car wouldn't start, so I had to thumb a ride.  I was picked up by a very nice gentleman and he took me to school in his Chrysler Turbine, very cool!!!
  • Bob (Private)
    1967 Chevrolet Chevelle L79 station wagon DSC 5628
    This is the most beautiful chevelle i have ever seen, my brother had one and i loved it to me this is the most beautiful car in the whole world.You are blessed to have such a beautiful car I love the woodgrain concours estate wagon