All Comments to Tom S. / ASCMcLaren's files

• Sandy (Private)
    DSC01958
    "Allright, allright.... Look, if I can can git 'ya the $1,900 'ya all want fo ya trade-in, and I git da boss to throw in the chromed rims, can we write a deal on this here baby, TODAY ?!!? "Uh? Uh?"
    ~~ What you mean, you gotta still shop'round? ~~~
  • Sandy (Private)
    DSC01956
    Do you have this in an 11 - wide width, in a slip on? Cordovan ?
  • Sandy (Private)
    DSC00250
    Ultra Ultra rare, 1962 Chrysler New Yorker 4-Door HARDTOP Station Wagon / 9-Passenger with Kelsey-Hayes Wire Wheels, from the 1957-59 Imperial. Most liely the lone surviver in this condition, Plus in the most unlikely paint color: Bright Red ! A car only a MOPAR fan will stop in his tracks to stare at .... sadly. The appreciation factor is low on these, which is a shame.
  • Sandy (Private)
    DSC00240
    What my wife needs for food marketing !!
  • Sandy (Private)
    DSC00112
    Oh My God ~ This Packard is to die for ! Utter Perfection! A $100,000 dollar car !
  • Sandy (Private)
    sandy4
    'Ya, I'm commenting on my own car. I just love this car! It's one (1) of a mere 370 made. It's unique in that it has a charcoal grille, unique paint color "Platinum-Jade" and a unique leather interior. It also has every option available from the factory. I really enjoy this car !
    2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited Edition.
  • Matt (Private)
    89 SSPONYf left front
    hey, just curious those are rare and I have seen one just like it last summer down in Farmington, MN! It had the '95 tri spoke rims, and pitch black tint!! Looked and sounded great!
  • Don (Private)
    dgs-1
    sharp Taladago Torino...those were the days

-----------------------------------------------

That's a Dan Gurney Special Mercury Cyclone Spoiler, same year as the Torino, slightly different.

Tom
    yellow petes 9
    hummmm ;)
    Yellow flat
    nice pete!
  • Tom G. (Private)
    McLaren at RA 2
    Obviously this was some time ago. I used to go up there for the IMSA Camel GT every year. Now days I open track my '96 Cobra and have driven RA many times. What a great place whether you're watching or driving!

----------------------------------------------------------

I used this car on track at Road America from 1991 to 1994.

Tom