All Comments to Tom S. / ASCMcLaren's files

Vintage Truck and Trailers 03-1200x
    That's my baby!  I drove that truck the entire time it was painted that way.
    It looked like this before the red paintjob was applied;

Drove that tractor trailer from 1989 through the end of the '94 season when the Pete was replaced with a Freightliner and Ilmor began building engines for Mercedes

I tried to insert a pic from my photobucket account but it wouldn't embed.

• 1 year 9 months ago
    16299082261
    As it turns out, Canepa supplied components to KW for a couple fleets as well. This one was a part of a fleet that delivered to hardware stores around the Midwest area. Back when it was new(er) it also had the wheel discs.
  • Johnny (Private)
    Silver Sandy
    I have the identical car that I bought here in Florida.  I was wondering if you had the vin for the other 25th anniversary model that was made.  Thanks, J.
    pt2
    drove that truck , all over the country, and canada !
    had some good times in there !
    Mc ls
    looks exactly like mine 631 3851966
    Mc front
    thats a real one i know because  i have one
  • todd (Private)
    hi you used to have pictures of a black 84 asc from pa. I just wanted to let you know that i now own this car and it is alive and well
    DSC01786
    Great shot!
  • D. Mazur (Private)
    Thank you so much for the interior views of what is left of the church.  My Grandmother and part of her family had an attachment to this church.  She actually made her first Holy Communion here, but I believe before the brick church was built.  Her family moved back to Buffalo, NY in the early 1900's but some of her cousins remained famers there, Grandma's maiden name was Szymanski, those who remained were Kolaczkowski.  Perhaps if anyone has pictures from a wedding, or event in this church, it would be nice to see the altars and windows.  Maybe they could share them on this site or another.
      Please check handsfoundation.com for more photos.
    • 6 years 4 months ago
      Hi, I've been hoping to find similar pictures as well. I don't live in the area but I drive past every day for work and had always been fascinated with the gigantic church. I'm glad I was able to get the pictures that I got. If you're on Facebook look for The Hands Foundation, they are the group doing the restoration of the church.
    THEGODSLAYER
    image php?u=88132&type=sigpic&dateline=1299124247
    hanash
  • irish (Private)
    DSC01114.JPG

Jetta
    Sedan sets an ideal example of latest styling and modern designs
    along with powerful engine. It perfectly fits into the luxurious
    segment of cars.

• chasekimball (Private)
    DSC00917
    besides my truck, its my second baby
    • HaleyHolmquist (Private)
      i did a good job waxing :)