All Comments to Tysto's files

• 8 months ago
    Burch - Lawrence and Mary family
    I was so happy that my cousin Lawrence hooked me up with this website! It is so neat to look at all my family and the history!! That is my mother on Grandma Mary Burch's lap.  I can see her saying already at this pic, her favorite...."Prove It" I was told by my Uncle Larry I look a lot like my Aunt Lois, and I do. But how even like my Grandma!! It is Awesome!!Filled with Love!! I have a picture of My Grandma on a table facing the Hallway.....every morning I say " Hi Grandma". The picture of my Aunt Lois is in the Kitchen.....that is where we always sat...in her kitchen. Whether it was in the country house...or in the office in Plymouth, Indiana. Great picture!!!
  • 8 months ago
    Cuba Burch obit - 1920
    Oh my , read this, and a little shocked. Maybe this where my mother got the gene . Not being there for her sons.
    • 8 months ago
         So was grandpa Burch ill too??
  • 8 months ago
    Burch - Norman Lawrence Burch
    If you look at this, you can most definitely see my baby brother...Dallis..wow, had no idea!
  • 8 months ago
    Burch - Norman - chiro
    The best!! Uncle Norman married My husband Darin and I . What a great and spiritual man!
  • 8 months ago
    Burch - Lois portrait
    Oh My Goodness! Yep! I do look like her!!
    Gene Knepple family
    This photo really surprised me - this is my family.  My father Wm. Eugene (Gene) Knepple (son of Keith Knepple & Ethel Kilian), my mother Margaret (Dussel) Knepple, my brother, Robert Eugene Knepple and me, Linda Kay Knepple.  I had never seen this photo before and not sure where it was taken.
      Wonderful! Thanks! I'm not sure of the occasion, but there are several photos of Kilian families in the same set, so it was likely a reunion. They don't look dressed up enough for a funeral.
    Jean [Flynn] Mathis with younger sister Gloria
    This is Eugenia Flynn Mathis with her younger sister Gloria Flynn Berry
    1 year ago
    Deb Anglemyer
    that is Deb Anglemyer McNally, she is Keith and Romas daughter
  • Bill Jensen (Private)
    1 year 1 month ago
    Wes Albert creamery driver - Enquirer - Oct 5 1889
    Don't forget in 1889 I would think a big bunch of those pennies would be of the Indian Head variety. They would be worth a bunch more today. Any large cents (size of a quarter or so) would be worth much more today.
  • B Jensen (Private)
    1 year 2 months ago
    German twp disc 9 (Muncie) school c1891
    For sure Ollie and Clara are identified correctly based on the earlier picture. Note the 3 girls in front wearing the same dress. Probably sisters and standing together. Must have known it was going to be picture day.
  • B. Jensen (Private)
    1 year 3 months ago
    Chauncey and Myrtle and gang
    This looks like Buelah Redman Senff next to Sylvester and Clara Redman Senff on the right. Don't know anyone else.
  • B. Jensen (Private)
    1 year 3 months ago
    Jensen - Mellot illnesses - 1908
    Poor Rose. Ray and Mae were born approximately 2 1/2 month later. I believe April 29, 1908. Makes you wonder if Rose was sick at this time.
  • B. Jensen (Private)
    1 year 3 months ago
    Edith in dress w bouquet
    This was taken at the Senff farm and looks to be Edith while she was probably still in high school. So this was her home at the time with her Mom and Dad (Clara and Ben) and sisters (Ardella and Leora) and brother (Lewie). The picture looks to have a flowering tree behind Edith. We did have a cherry tree in the area of the driveway and the road but I thought it was a tad closer to the road. This tree looks pretty old so maybe their was also a 2nd cherry tree. Their always was a lot of cherries and they were really good.