All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

• charles (Private)
    41 CaddyNew07
    awesome job!me and my father really enjoy your radical ride
      sams customs please call 41 cad for sale 424 488 2345

sams customs please call 41 cad for sale 424 488 2345
    P8152749
    I knew your dad and worked with him at Ameron Pipe lining in Willmington, Calif and sure do miss him  wish I knew where I coud get in touch with him. His Dad use to hike mount Wilson and made several trails up their  in his day.  I lived in Downey  about a mile from your home  to the south  just off Old River School Rd. I had many friends  that knew your Dad when he was a young man and lived  in Maywood.. were all car  buffs and still love the  old customs especially your Dads which was very well known at the time. John was the best fabricator I knew and always tried to  coppy his work , He was vrery good at what he did and mateclious to detail. Sure do miss him My name is Tom Rutledge we shared rides to work  till the plant closed down  in the  80's
    • 8 months ago
      Hi Tom, my dad passed away this year 03/22/2014, he was 86. He went to be with the Lord!
    012508GNRS476-DaveLindsay
    nice photos DAVE
    012508GNRS473-DaveLindsay
    this without doubt is the worlds best car i saw it a ROYS during the resto but its original design it all is perfect,I have seen them all from Eourpe and all the classics but nothing compares to this well done GEORGE,AND ROY

Foxcraft Catalog 1961-02
    Im trying to find fender skirts for a 96 Royal Oldsmobile
  • eddie (Private)
    This comment was deleted by Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive
  • 8 years 4 months ago
    PA070014
    This was Ed Russell 's car (my father) . Him and uncle joe bailon were , and still are best buddys and chat often. I have many early photos of joe bailons shop and cars! Not to mention my dads great storys of winning oakland roadster show for a few years like 1956 57 . His car club was "Kustom Kings san francisco" and i have his original plaque in my merc today!
    • bob falco (Private)
        mr. russel  joe is a good friend of mine your father kustom merc. was a head of it time would love talk to you about the merc. if you could call me it would be great.    kustom kars by bob falco   1 845 238 8023   9/1/14
    John-Saint-Germain-35-Ford-F-06
    Great Job! absolutely fantastic
    1946 Dodge Coupe-10
      Haha, even the cat on my shirt is thinking "What is this idiot getting ready to do with that saw">
  • Travis (Private)
    paso133
    Wow! Great to see this. My dad owned this car for a few years probably between 95-98. He later had a really good painter put some light green and blue flames on it. Looked great.
    Wow!!! Loved Annette Funicello's 1957 T-Bird!!!! I have photo so f her in it too!
    100 1856
    rest in peace darrell, one good upholstery man, from upland calif,
  • 9 months ago
    Steve-Stanford-51Merc-M-400
    I have a original chopped top 1950 shoebox. It has duel cat eye tail lights . Everything is decked shaved frenched, etc. my roof was original done with a torch and welded with a torch. It was rough. I tried to reskinned it but it still not straight enough. I thought about a vinyl top but I'm not sure. I have been thinking about the slid back convt. Top. Remove the b-pillar etc. What do you think.
  • Dan De Lara (Private)