All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

1 year 2 months ago
    scan0073
    Dave, Jim Thomas hear. I answered your return email to jog your memory of me during our time in high school. Did you get any of those emails? On the question do I have a custom car now, yes I do have a few. I have been interested in hot rods sense high school so I probably knew more about you because of your interest and the cars that you had.If you have the time, and would like to catch up on old times and friends, please give me a call. 770-331-7785. My cel phone. I'm retired but work in my garage most every day. PS. Kelly Puckett said to say hello, he's building a 58 Pontiac as we speak. Jim
    1 year 2 months ago
    Looks like Jack Nethercutt's car from the 50's ?
  • Jim Thomas (Private)
    1 year 2 months ago
    CCC-DaveCrook-Bradley-FB
    Dave you have outdone yourself. You sure have come a long way sense Williamsville High. A Master craftsman for sure.
    1 year 2 months ago
    scan0073
    Yep, the  #2 car is the one I remember well.Jim Thomas
    1 year 2 months ago
    58Pontiac
    Dave, This is Jim Thomas, you and I graduated from Williamsville High. My fond memory of you was your father yelling at you for lowering your cars in the home garage with a torch. The last time I seen you was in 1970 at our class reunion but I have seen your work and have heard of your accomplishment over the years. Like you I have worked in body and paint for 45 years in all forms. I owned my own shop, opened and managed stores and territories for Sherwin Williams Automotive and BASF  for 35 years. I now am retired and build custom cars as a hobby. I was recently talking to my neighbor and fellow car builder Kelly Puckett and we got talking about car desingerers  that we knew and when I mentioned you he said I know him. What a small world. Hope this finds you well and would love to hear from you. My email is oefleet57 @ yahoo.com  Phone 770-331-7785
    1 year 2 months ago
    My other Merc link, chopped channeled and sectioned I put on a running 56 Chevrolet chassis

• 1 year 2 months ago
    135 0410 paso 04 z
    Just celebrated my 73rd birthday. Good thing nobody thought to GIVE me this beautiful car, I would have died!!
  • 1 year 2 months ago
    051510GoodguysOrangeCounty110-vi
    Sure looks like a 55 to me. Love the 56 car but this one will do!  Ship it Dan-o!!
  • 1 year 2 months ago
    kdk_0320.JPG
    56 Crown has always been my dream car. Now that I'm 73 years old I guess I can still dream?
    1 year 6 months ago
    Papoose
    I saw this car at the Varsity drive-in in Atlanta April 1960
    • Don Byers (Private)
      1 year 3 months ago

I saw this car at the Varsity drive-in in Atlanta April 1960
    1 year 3 months ago
    IMG 2240
    Over the top as usual Lee awesome piece of work !!!
    1 year 3 months ago
    1946 Dodge Coupe-17
    How many inches was taken out of the roof? 2 1/2?
  • sheldon (Private)
    1 year 3 months ago
    Looking good..I sure miss her!
    1 year 3 months ago
    What headlights did you use on the car?