All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

• Brandi (Private)
    IMG 1624
    What kind of tail lights are those.?
  • Bunnie (Private)
    6_Buick_j.kutja.jpg
    What is the color called? Love it! Would like that for a tank on a bike
    1 year 10 months ago
    3166047318_c7727225e6_o.jpg
    Tommy Brizuela now has the car and restring it back to how Roger Squires built it. We saw it at the Ventura Nationals where Tommy showed it this summer. Its the real thing, way ahead of its time!
      I was there when Roger and Russ Vogt built this car in Inglewood.
      Very nice, glad to see it.
    I really like the simple stainless strip and how it curves slightly toward the rear.  My son and I are slowing working an a '48 Coupe and want the suede look .... yours is the best example I've seen.  Can you tell me what the stainless strip came from??
    Chevyscan0010
    THIS IS THE "CROOKED HEADLIGHT" KUSTOM FEATURED IN 1959 CUSTOM CAR ANNUAL THAT WAS SENT TO THE JUNK YARD. IT SUVIVED HOWEVER AND WAS WORKED OVER SOMEMORE BEFORE SET TO ITS RESTING PLACE TO RUST AWAY. COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT KUSTOM.
    BARRESSE'
    • bob falco (Private)
      who has this kustom call me kustom kars by bob falco   1 845 238 8023  thank you
    1 year ago
    P1290048
    Joe is a very dear friend of mine, this years show was fabulous, (as usual) live long and happy Joe, Norm.
    • bob falco (Private)
      joe   is a good friend mine    kustom kars by bob falco 1 845 238 8023
    Ricky-51-Merc-Convertible-83
    Do you know what grill bar was used by Rob here? What a nice upper forward stance and what craftsmanship by Radcliff...jeff
    • As far as I know the car uses a grille created from 1951 Mercury Accessory Bumper overriders.

Here is another similar grille based on the same overriders: http://images27.fotki.com/v967/photos/2/223020/5250722/P8020018-vi.jpg
    Ian Berky 1953 Chevrolet Chop39.jpg
    that is wonderful job how did you make the rear corners for the rear glass and how did you get the rear glass cut to fit the new opening  just a great job your should be very proud   i just might try one  alan
    Miniature Mercury 1967 Volvo amazon 122  90002.bmp
    Jay leno?

Runyan-Auto-Upholstery
    Dale,  Are you still around???  I am Dottie Brigham.  You re-upholstered a Gullwing for Bob, many years ago , I think in the '70's. Please contact me--I would like to know what leather you used,etc?   .  Please contact me at mailto:mailto:dotsdesign@mindspring.com  I hope to hear from you,   thanks
    a9 12
    how much???John
  • jack (Private)
    1 year 11 months ago
    41 Buick skirts
    what are you asking for the skirts?thanks,jack
      wheres the chrome that goes on bottom and how much please..thank you..John
  • 7 months ago
    Laura Matthews 56 Merc
    beautiful car!! I love the black and white photo Trent!! !