All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

1 year 1 month ago
    SportsCustom02.jpeg
    WOW !.......
    car is now on display at Peterson auto museum till feb 20
    • Bill (Private)
      Is the car still for sale?
        1 year 1 month ago
        for sale at 95k by Bob's widow
    1 year 1 month ago
    August 2016: The Ron Courtney X-51 is for sale by Bob Page's widow contact
    1 year 1 month ago
    I have this car
    Bill Reasoner-PD 0222
    love this car my grandpa now owns it james moore

1 year 2 months ago
      nice car  bill reasoner does the coolest cars
    1 year 2 months ago
    Crown Coupe -Tom Myre 69-70  ICAS  Champ
    Eas dad pride and joy
      1 year 2 months ago
      Was dads pride and joy
    1 year 2 months ago
    Crown Coupe -Tom Myre 69-70  ICAS  Champ
    Glad you showed it. at Autorama. He was my dad
  • Aaron Kahan (Private)
    1 year 2 months ago
    Earl-Bruce-40Ford-Fotki
    This photo was most likely scanned from the book "The Art of Von Dutch." I borrowed the photo from Bruce when he was still alive. It was in his personal photo album. Unless Irish Rich borrowed it also? It's cropped the same as we used it in our book though. It's such an amazing photo!!!
  • Mark White (Private)
    1 year 2 months ago
    CandyWagon-Bailon02.jpg
    Bob Paladino's family and my family were good friends.  This car in a dilapidated state hand been stored in a family barn in Bob's home town of Brentwood (Northern) California, near Stockton.  When to barn burned, about 15 years ago, the car, in desperate need of restoration also burned.  I also knew the builder, Lenny Byers, of Oakley.  He had owned an auto body shop, which begun as a custom builder shop. At this point, only a tribute car could take this vehicles' place.

1 year 2 months ago
    Bill Reasoner-PD 0230
    do u have more photos
    Not sure who reads these things, but this was my dads car, he was the one who customized it and named it.
    The info on his name is almost accurate, his name was Ken Peterson, and he was one of the original cruisers on Woodward Ave. Time sure moves on... I was born in 1959. I do have a copy of the original Rod and Customs magazine featuring this car when my dad owned it. He has always liked the best of everything and owned it as well.
    • Marty Skelton (Private)
      That's Awesome I too was born in 59... I have My Dads old 47 Mercury coupe and I would like too chop the top like Artic Sand. Do you know how much the car was chopped? Thanks!
    • 4 years 2 months ago
      To the author of the above comment:

I'm not sure if you will come back and read this again, but I've been looking for Ken Peterson for quite some time with no luck.  Would you please email me at if you have a chance? I wanted to ask him about his days with Clarkaiser. You can also view my website that shows two books on custom cars that I have done, at .  Thank you!

Justin Kudolla
      • JimD (Private)
        1 year 2 months ago
        The original owner was Kenny Nicholson of Birmingham MI. HE HAD IT IN PRIME LONG BEFORE  it became Artic Sand. Kenny passed away some time in the early 70's I believe. He couldn't stay away from the hard drugs. If he is still alive I would sure like to see him again, but I think the big H got him.
        To the author of the above comment:

I'm not sure if you will come back and read this again, but I've been looking for Ken Peterson for quite some time with no luck.  Would you please email me at mailto:mailto: if you have a chance? I wanted to ask him about his days with Clarkaiser. You can also view my website that shows two books on custom cars that I have done, at .  Thank you!

Justin Kudolla