All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

I remember my Dad Albert talking about this car. Love the purple!!
  • bob falco (Private)
    MandyHolden-51Merc-05-Fuzzy
    hi    fuzzy could tell me were an when these photo were taken I believe this kustom is hiding out on east coast since I  seen it in the early sixty      kustom kars by bob falco   Monroe ny  845 238 8023 call me fuzzy  thank you
      Hi Bob, nice talking with you, I could not find anything on that parnelli ?
  • Bob Duvall (Private)
    PA050006
    Mandy Holder was a friend of my dads. My dad lived in Lasalle Illinois in the 40's and early 50's. My dad moved to Lincoln Illinois and Mandy lived in Springfield. I am very surprized to see the page and photos. Your web page made my day no it made my whole month!
    Bob Duvall
      Is your Dad still around? If so do you or him have any photos of the car being built? My email address is mailto:mailto:rfuerholze@aol.com......give me your dads address and phone I would love to talk to him.
    FSCOOL RIDES 1068
    She is very kool..goes with the ride..!!lol
    This was Johnny's pride and joy, he took care of this car like it was his kid, I grew up in Gardena Ca. with Johnny and his brothers. what a place to grow up if you were in to cars, cruising Hawthorne Blvd A&W on Friday night those were the days. Jim Epperson (Jim Abdon)
      Looking at this Buick I might be wrong the Buick JOhn had in the 60's had hydraulic lifts front and back swivel seats in the front the truck was spotless great plumbing job, feel free to correct me if I Am wrong it was a long time ago.

• Scott (Private)
    DSCN1473-RussB
    Check this one out !
    I remember Larry's shop well. I would drive past it when I cruised Bellflower blvd in 60's I lived two blocks from his shop.
    Larry, was a great arts, car people well miss him........Tony,
    07 1 JPG
    Need skirts plus all hangers and seals for my1972 Chevy.Impala Convt.
    WEB-0026.jpg
    The Fabian Owned Bobby Caducci member of the ROAD KUSTOMS
    Hi,  I came across your Coliseum show.I'am at that time a member of the Road Kustoms car club in Brooklyn NY.Our club and Promotions Inc. put that show on. It was 1963 not 1962,it was the year President Kennedy was assinated.We had Murry The K. broadcast his radio show from the show in which I personally made him a Hornary member of our club.if there is anything you would like to talk about,i'am here.                                                                                      Frank
  • danny boy (Private)
    1 year 7 months ago
    DSC04805
    sweet front end.
    • ron volpe (Private)
      dan thanks my 57 ford
      sweet front end.
    • ron volpe (Private)
      1 year 3 months ago
      thanks danny
  • Steve Scott (Private)
    Lee Wells may have worked out of Baris's shop at some time, but he had his own shop in North Hollywood when he did the interior of my "Uncertain-T" in 1964.

Steve

• ron volpe (Private)
       in a 58 rancherosteve lee wells came from iowa won best inteior at the 61 indy show
  • Mark from Thunderbolt Automotive Restoration & Cus (Private)
    This is a wonderful work of art, very few will understand the amount of labor that has gone into this great car, you took a decent looking car from the 40s and made it GREAT and avoided being garish. As Packard fan I love this car. Also I think the Hudson tail lights work great.
    24w8z03- Adamo63
    I REMEMBER THIS CAR BACK IN THE DAY.SANTA MARIA CA.