All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

• jerry ohman, (Private)
    The Terry Hegman Merc  103
    nice car why would you cange the rear window. it looks better with the 51 window it looks like you changed the quarter panels, rear window has to go,
  • Linkin4me United States (Private)
    1951-Lincoln-brown-custom-ggr.jpg
    Hello, If you are interested in selling your custom '51 Lincoln, please send me build details, price, etc. Demetrius
  • Linkin4me United States (Private)
    DSCN1653-or
    Hello, I am interested in more details about your custom '51 Lincoln...price, details of build, etc.
    user7733_pic158064_1265908379.jpg
    Sir, Iam looking to identify  the 15'' Ford,or  Lincoln  hub cap of the 50's or the 60"s (?) that had a Lyon image  (from left to right)4 legged tiger ?   with the curved tail on the left and the frontal view of the head to the right. It is a long and lean with out major detailing,  It's very plain, and almost rather abstract  It is not similar to the bobcat image as in the Dodge  renditions so do you possibly know about this image on the ford or merc. hub cap cover?  E mail , Thanks, Thomas of Augusta, Ks.   If you can help  I'd be very grateful.,
    03Blessing031-vi
    I miss my old girl "Goldie." I forgot what year of Blessing this was. I still hadn't put the trim on or the spotlights.
  • Mindy Craig (Private)
    Puckett100_0688.JPG
    Kelly,
    I hope I am emailing THE Kelly Puckett from New Albany. We are sitting out watching cars from Good Guys and I thought of you. Looks like you are doing what you love.
    Mindy Craig
  • bob falco (Private)
    Watsonimg377-vi
    this was a top gun kustom of all times  fellows bring this merc. back home the way it was?kustom kars by bob falco Monroe ny   1 845 238 8023
    Gene Meeks-52Packard35.jpg
    If this was done in '54, that was a 2 yr Packard senior. ??????????
    Jerry has a car for sale 1986 El Camino street racer built to the hilt message me at
    John Denfip of Momence bought from Phil Becker in October 2013
  • Danimal (Private)
    The Terry Hegman Merc  100
    Super sick dream car!
    41 Buick skirts
    Hellow, what is the price of both pieces, and how could be the better way to send me them to Mexico City ?

Mail. . Nestor
    58 1 JPG
    Do you have only one ? Do you have more photos ? What is the price ? I am in Mexico City mail. , Nestor
  • kenneth king (Private)
    Hirohata drawing 01
    allways like this painting  is this not on your dining room wall ?