All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

DSC00502
    This 56 was put together by Roger Lovitt of Sherwood, Oregon.... Chopped 2 1/2 inches by Marshall Mastrud of Bend, Oregon... Dropped spindles, firestone air bags front and rear, built 351 Cleveland, 88 Lincoln AOD, 358 posi, Cadillac rack and pinion steering, electric radiator fan, remote electric transmission cooler, nosed, decked and shaved door handles.  Now owned by Josh Brown, Centerville, Utah.
    • Gordy Brown (Private)
      Josh is My Grandson and I just want to say THANK YOU to Roger for making this car with it's GREAT WORKMANSHIP available to Josh. Roger is a Good and Valued Friend !!
    Chopped 54 015
    what type of tail lights are thoses
    • Gordy Brown (Private)
      Chopped 54 Skyliner in trailer are 56 Lincoln  Coral 54 Skyliner  are 56 Olds 88
    My name is Bob Kuhn. I played a small part in this car making doors open and seats swing out. Those days and nights were great times for me. At the time I was working for RCA in Hollywood. Would like know about the team.

Bob.

mailto:kuhn_liptak@msn.com
    IanBerky-Munster1951Chevy-000.jpg
    sweet ride
    • da penche (Private)
      Ur ride is fkn dope. the skits fn awesome. I'm dwn with cars biked jus some crazy sick fast s!!it >
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-03-John-Williamson
    In this pict you can see the hood spear sides better and my 37 Cord over in the left corner.
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-02-John-Williamson
    In this pict you can see the original hood sectioned right in the center of the merc side bubbles forming a spear shape at the front. This original hood was replaced by one sectioned by Gene Winfield while the car was owned by Don Siglar,  John Williamson
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-01-John-Williamson
    In this picture it is possible to see the frenched license plate in the decklid and the 50 Lincoln taillights and the full body installed on the 56 Chevrolet chassis. This body was first  maroon and then green. John Williamson
    Custom Parade02-Jim Terpstra
    Great picture!
    Joshs70s2.jpg
    could get see if you could come up with  new 2014-15 ect. coiar car with the moter in front of this car and not the rear the sam   e old body style I would like to see a protype made my e-mail mailto:mailto:Georg_828@msn.com       George    240-888-5536
    What a Beautiful baby
    hey r you interested in tradeing for a wild 47 chevy cpe ISCA winner loaded  a true and I mean true one of a kind as your 55 let me know thanks you can email me at mailto:VPPRMCT@aol.com  thanks Pete
    wpbshow094small
    So happy to see it back to normal. If the current owner ever reads this please contact me. I'd love to see it at a show. mailto:ndurso85@hotmail.com
    PB200058
    My grandfather built this car. I hope one day that ill actually get to see it in person. mailto:ndurso85@hotmail.com
  • Dave Sorenson (Private)
    BarrisShop
    Just a guess, but wonder if the car's first owner ran out of money, because when that happened, Barris just parked the car out back (like the sectioned Ford Victoria next to it in one picture). Looks like most of the hard work was done when it would up out back...wonder who bought it, and why they decided to put Radir Wheels on it???    Car in front is Chet Herbert's "Beast" Bonneville streamliner, at Barris for a body.
  • Gabrielle (Private)