All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

I had the pleasure of upholstering this car when owned by Louie Martin and Dennis Nash back in the 70's. Interior hasnt been changed.
    Ron "Wild Ron" Lago"
    mailto:rodcustom1@yahoo.com
    61860 1607851634627 1186278852 1727847 3630755 n
    Dear Frank,You probably don't remember me.  We dated back in the 50th.   Were engaged for awhile.  It looks like you've donequite well and have a beautiful family.Joanne
  • Chris (Private)
    Images #3 and #5-9 are my father's '56 Chevy 210 Hardtop. He's looking for it and would like to find it again.
  • Tom N (Private)
    262187493_GQeWR-O.jpg
    Olds bumpers, nice paint, bullnose on hood, '56 Dodge Royal Lancers, ww. tires and a mild lowering make this a beautiful '36 sedan.
  • Tom N. (Private)
    269357679_Stt9R-O.jpg
    Ultra clean look and perfectly done '56 210.  Great photo lighting and angle too!
    What a great lady, in both ways.........I'd like to know who owns this beauty today....Thanks, Bruce
    Pictures 37 Hudson Pickup 010.jpg
    what craftmenship!!!!!!! you'll never see this again-oh maybe on a smart electronic drafting computer-autocad!!!

DSC00502
    This 56 was put together by Roger Lovitt of Sherwood, Oregon.... Chopped 2 1/2 inches by Marshall Mastrud of Bend, Oregon... Dropped spindles, firestone air bags front and rear, built 351 Cleveland, 88 Lincoln AOD, 358 posi, Cadillac rack and pinion steering, electric radiator fan, remote electric transmission cooler, nosed, decked and shaved door handles.  Now owned by Josh Brown, Centerville, Utah.
    • Gordy Brown (Private)
      Josh is My Grandson and I just want to say THANK YOU to Roger for making this car with it's GREAT WORKMANSHIP available to Josh. Roger is a Good and Valued Friend !!
    Chopped 54 015
    what type of tail lights are thoses
    • Gordy Brown (Private)
      Chopped 54 Skyliner in trailer are 56 Lincoln  Coral 54 Skyliner  are 56 Olds 88
    My name is Bob Kuhn. I played a small part in this car making doors open and seats swing out. Those days and nights were great times for me. At the time I was working for RCA in Hollywood. Would like know about the team.

Bob.

mailto:kuhn_liptak@msn.com
    IanBerky-Munster1951Chevy-000.jpg
    sweet ride
    • da penche (Private)
      Ur ride is fkn dope. the skits fn awesome. I'm dwn with cars biked jus some crazy sick fast s!!it >
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-03-John-Williamson
    In this pict you can see the hood spear sides better and my 37 Cord over in the left corner.
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-02-John-Williamson
    In this pict you can see the original hood sectioned right in the center of the merc side bubbles forming a spear shape at the front. This original hood was replaced by one sectioned by Gene Winfield while the car was owned by Don Siglar,  John Williamson
  • 7 months ago
    Merc-01-John-Williamson
    In this picture it is possible to see the frenched license plate in the decklid and the 50 Lincoln taillights and the full body installed on the 56 Chevrolet chassis. This body was first  maroon and then green. John Williamson
    Custom Parade02-Jim Terpstra