All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

4 days ago
    SOK088-Eric
    Best looking 40 ever.
  • kenny (Private)
    7 days ago
    Sacramento-SM-DSC_0573.JPG
    hola como sellama el color de esta pintura que unso en este carro gracias
  • Ray Bordonaro (Private)
    10 days ago
    1apptn4
    does anyone know where I can find a breakdown schematic and assy. of 552 or 112 spots .I have a bunch of parts and want to put some of them together , and what sealed beam to use
      THANKS   Ray
    P1010008-1
    James sold the car and it is now owned by Frank Sullender of Melbourne, Kentucky USA. Only changed the front hubcaps to 1957 Caddy caps. Car is currently For Sale. Contact is .
      12 days ago
      today it is sold. On the Pictures it have different pinstripes.
        12 days ago

today it is sold. On the selling Pictures it have different pinstripes.
    14 days ago
    Jack-Odbert-36-Ford-Westergard
    what can I say   WOW   great job getting these photos
  • Anki (Private)
    20 days ago
    0408sr nhracruise03 z
    My car is beautiful!!
  • Monty (Private)
    Brian Bozzo-Shoebox-57
    May I get name of paint color or paint code please... I am doing frame off restoration on 63 Chevy pickup..any information is greatly appreciated..I like certain way it looks ...thanks Monty
  • Shamrock (Private)
    IMG_4432-PhatCaddy.JPG
    They say that grate minds think alike!!! I' also am working on a 37 ford, mine is an opera coupe that I started work on 20 yeas ago, its chopped 5.5 the roof is sectioned, leaned a posts, the roof is slopped and extended, the doors have been extended 5.5 and the B pillar were moved back to receive wider sedan doors, I'm using 37 zephyr rear fenders with skirts, a friend gave me a pair of 39 chrysler royal lights. I can't get over your ideas and mine are so similar. I'm fabing my own version of a 37 zephyr art deco dash and console. let me know if you want to trade pics.
      do you mean a club coupe? ford never made a opera coupe in '37. I have a '37 club coupe..longer roof line, shorter deck lid and a full size backseat
    Dennis-McKee-61 Buick Invicta-05
    Is this for sale?
  • Phillip Hamby (Private)
    P2130348
    In 1951 Joe Bailon discovered Candy Apple 🍎 Red by accident. He was working with some maroon paint andgold toner fell into it, but the paint didn't separate, so hecapitalized on the idea. That's the true story. His MissElegance Chevy, I believed from 1946 was the first carto carry Candy Apple Red paint. Joe had only the custom hubcaps from the car.
    • Phillip Hamby (Private)
      That is Miss Elegance 1946 Chevy first painted Candy Apple 🍎 Red. I thought I spaced the name and I missedit.
    Hi John,

Any chance you can tell little unknown details about this car?
    51LincolnGulwingDoorsBilsport6-83.jpg
    I really love this car! I have Sven's first kustom in my garage. This Lincoln would be a good garage mate for Raus-Rambler... 😎👍
    1951-lincoln-00319
    Love this interior...
    51LincolnGulwingOpen04.jpg
    Omg, this can't be Hansson's incoln. What the hell has happened for the interior maded by Sven??? This sucks sorry!
    DSCF0123
    Looking for the owner, would like to get car to come to 2019 TRI-5 shown in Bowling Green KY. Harry