All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

Yesterday
    MarciaCampbell36FordWoody03.jpg
    I lived across the street from Marcia on Palermo Walk in Long Beach. I knew her as a friend even though I was a teenager. I watched her do much of the work on the 36 Ford Woody. I must admit that I had no idea of what she had done previously and was just an amused teenager. Our real connection was her sailboat racing which I was a part of. During that period, 1970-1975 I spent many days and hours with Marcia. I was awed by what she seemed to be able to accomplish but at the same time I was to young to fully understand it.  I will never forget her as long as I live, Mark Wilson
  • Frank (Private)
    Yesterday
    shoebox 2008079.jpg
    Trade
    5 days ago
    Customs-Illustrated-14
    I had  a 1951 Plymouth named Peanuts in this edition when I was in high school
    16 days ago
    hrxp-1111-a-year-in-the-life-of-eric-rickman-1957-51
    I. Lord I am in. Love
    18 days ago
    Chuck-Porter-Restored-02-AndrewSaavedraPhoto
    Where is it today?
    19 days ago
    The 4dr. flat top roof was shortened so much, it looks almost like a '59/60 El Camino in this pic. Strange...
  • victor (Private)
    20 days ago
    37 Dodge Royal 4d cvt
    Is this car for sale?
  • Mirk (Private)
    0122 SWN07-Kirk
    WOW! That is a beautiful car!
    • Otis (Private)
      22 days ago
      Hi, is this car still for sale please?
      Where is it located?
  • 1 month ago
    482446051 dea869c57d o
    I had the great opportunity to work on the re-do of this car when it belonged to Ron Martinez at Scott Guildners shop. Scott made it into a perfect period custom it took 2nd at the Sacramento Autorama the year it was finished. in the 90's
    1 month ago
  • Bob Smith (Private)
    1 month ago
    JustinHillBuick19.jpg
    Is this car for sale? thank you-I'm looking for one ...
  • Jerry Quesnel (Private)
    Quesnelwhiteprimer
    Hey Rik:
    I enjoyed seeing the WHITE GHOST. The original color of the car was blue. I bought the car new and cut the roof off the first night. My dad did not know what I had done and came in to wake me and tell me someone had cut the roof of my car during the night. We had a good laugh. I chopped my first car at age eleven and I'm building a race car now.
    Sam Barris was the only one I ever let drive this merc. He knew how to enter driveways because it was lowered so much.
    I will be happy to give you more information about the car.
    Tomorrow we are expecting guests for a weeks visit so I will be busy. I do check the E-mails every few days. Jerry
    • Jerry quesnel (Private)
      1 month ago
      My father is still around he did not write this we just celebrated his 87th birthday
  • Jim (Private)
    1 month ago
    2b 1 JPG
    Hello,
    I believe I found an Appleton- Lorraine spot light. With instructions, template, and original box. Any chance I could ask you for a little info on this item
    Thanks,