All Comments to Rik Hoving | Custom Car Photo Archive's files

Today, 5 hours 38 minutes ago
    Ralph Schindel 1949-Merc-02
    Is this car still available?

2 days ago
    63FordThunderbird-02a.jpg
    Pretty slick. I would love to learn how to restore cars.
    K
  • David Salter (Private)
    2 days ago
    Would like to know who has "The Bat". I took a ton of pics and video of Dick and "The Bat" when I visted sometime in the "90s". Saw "The Bat" in a PI or Seattle times newspaper article on cars. Made arrangements to visit. My son and I went to see a very unusal and inspirational car. Much can be said about the visit, I promised  Dick that I would contact CRUZN magazine and see about getting "Th Bat" in the magazine. Never happened until i got to thinking about what i haven't done ....."The Bat" popped up first thing. Long story short.....would like to find "The Bat" if not to get it into CRUZN magazine......then to visit or see what I can do help it get back in the public eye.
    13 days ago
    Is Dick Ward still around? I was in the army with him in 1955 at Ft Belvoir Va in heavy equipment maint. school. Was just wondering if anyone would have any info about him.
    Chuck Howarth Pontiac Il.
      13 days ago
      Can contact me at:

• Larry garner (Private)
    15 days ago
    deora dooropen2-vi
    How does the model 1/25th scale deora truck open front door?
    17 days ago
    Manuel-Reyes-36-Ford-Prog-15
    Waiting for taillights and bumper to be insatalled.
  • steve (Private)
    17 days ago
    Winfield57Ford
    Hi, Where is this car  located?  Is it for sale?

thanks,

steve
    24 days ago
    Johnny58Ford.jpg
    That was my cousin Johnny "SONNY" Taylor and his car.
  • Tom N. (Private)
    PC200016
    This is my favorite of all the  Zocchi customs, although I really like all of them.  I hope that they keep getting built, as the cars are always beautifully done.
    • GARY (Private)
      1 month ago
      YES !! ITS PURE CLASS ! AND YES HE BUILT SOME GREAT RIDES !
  • GARY (Private)
    1 month ago
    PC200016
    WHAT A CAR !!  I SOLD RICHARD THIS CAR WHEN IT WAS BONE STOCK !! IT WAS A SUPER NICE CAR STOCK!
    IT EVEN LOOKS BETTER NOW !!WISH I COULD BUY IT BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GARY WILLIAMS (Private)
    1 month ago
    Aztec_1955_Chevy_Barry Mazza
    THIS CAR BRINGS BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS ! I SAW IT AT THE SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA !!
    ITS STILL MY FAVORITE !!! IT GOT ME STARTED ON CUSTOMS ! I NOW HAVE A FULL CUSTOM 53 MERC AND HAVE MORE FUN IN IT THAN MY ST ROD !  IM BUILDING A NEW FULL CUSTOM 41 SEDAN DELIVERY !!! ID LIKE TO SEE OR HERE FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS A SEDAN DELIVERY CUSTOM ?
    1 month ago
    SCAN0066.JPG
    BEAUTIFUL !
    1 month ago
    SCAN0063.JPG
    What is this bumper from?? LOVE the look for my car at googled "1949 ford coupe paul"...posted by paul gerdes
    1 month ago
    Wondering what that rear bumper is from ?
  • Mark (Private)
    1 month ago
    I grew up in San Diego's mission valley and worked at River Valley golf course for 15 years.Frank would play golf there every Sunday morning with me and his brother John and a friend that we met over the years named Olin. Frank would bring the Bat to the course and his brother would bring his Two-Ten.Every time we would go to the parking lot to leave there would be people standing around the car wanting to know about it. Frank was always nice and would stay there for an hour talking about it to who ever would listen.I always wondered what happen to it!