All Comments to E. RAY AUSTIN's files

0067
    my family is from clinchmore and up the mnt on red ashe i remember going up there as a kid i would love to know if you have any pictures from the camp on red ashe or if anyone knew any of my family rosie (phillips) jeffers harrison phillips,martha phillips,rev.abe jeffers,mary jane jeffers,audie feasure jeffers if anyone has any pictures or info please let me know
    • willie buttram (Private)
      26 days ago

• willie buttram (Private)
    26 days ago
    0066
    I lived at Clinchmore in the 50s and 60s I remember the names only. Bud and feasure jeffere t
    I remember the names only. Bud and Feasure jeffers. They must have moved from Clinchmotr when I was very young

0097
    Lady in middle is Emily Arthur Byrge
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      1 month ago
      Check now and see if I have the "Front Row" right.  If not, send me another message.
      Lady in middle is Emily Arthur Byrge
      • willie buttram (Private)
        1 month ago

Check now and see if I have the "Front Row" right.  If not, send me the babies are L to R Margie Ipox and Martha Ipoxanother message.
        Lady in middle is Emily Arthur Byrge
  • Ray (Private)
    Sarah, Lucinda, John and Sam Bussell
    My grandmother on my mother's side.
  • Eray (Private)
    Bill Ford, Pearlie Ford, and Benton Ford
    Granny Austin in the middle
  • willie buttram (Private)
    0045 - Paul Newport, his mother Beulah Newport, and the baby is Phyllis Phillips
    The baby is phyllis who had a sister named sharon the babys mom died in 1957 beulah raised the babies their moms name was ruth newport she was married to lonas phillips who died in a mine accident in sept 1971. Beulahdied in 1983
      1 month ago

The baby is phyllis who had a sister named sharon the babys mom died in 1957 beulah rcorrection on Beulah Newports death. I think she died in 1986aised the babies their moms name was ruth newport she was married to lonas phillips who died in a mine accident in sept 1971. Beulahdied in 1983
  • willie buttram (Private)
    1 month ago
    132-Cosby Newport - Parents were Fieldon and Ida CROSS Newport.
    Osby and cosby Newport were twins they were born march 26 1941 in caryville Tn. Cosby passed awayAug. 16 1983. Age 42 Osby passed away Nov.27. 2004.age 63 Both lived in Dayton Ohio
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    1 month ago
    0051 - L-to-R: Ophia Seiber, Sarah Seiber. Charlie Seiber and the little boy is Clarence Seiber, about 1954.
    Photo was made about 1954
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    1 month ago
    132-Cosby Newport - Parents were Fieldon and Ida CROSS Newport.
    I think his Dad was Feldon Newport
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      1 month ago
      I have his parents as: Fieldon and Ida CROSS Newport. Wish I had a picture of his brother, I think his name was Osby Newport. I remember watching both Osby & Cosby play Softball at Norma and one of them would show us how high they could throw that ball into the air, and it was high too.  Thanks.
      I think his Dad was Feldon Newport
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    1 month ago
    132-Cosby Newport - Parents were Fieldon and Ida CROSS Newport.
    Yes this is Cosby newport hed had a brother named osby and a brother named Eldon Newport who passed away about two years ago. They lived at Ginnetts Camp near Clinchmore.Eldon was married to Geneva Daugherty and they lived at Clinchmore at one time
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    1 month ago
    132-Cosby Newport - Parents were Fieldon and Ida CROSS Newport.
    I think I remember cosby Newport just a small memory of Osby and Cosby Newport coming to Clinchmore to visitRoy and Beulah Newport.
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    0072 - Fork Mountain Coal Camp
    The old wooden tipple is the only thing left
  • willie Buttram (Private)
    0030 - School Year 1938-1939