All Comments to E. RAY AUSTIN's files

• AndyAndEve Premium user (Private)
    Yesterday
    James Patrick "Pat" Crabtree
    Pat Crabtree
    • E. RAY AUSTIN Premium user United States (Private)
      Today, 21 hours 50 minutes ago
      What is his full name, do you know? Is "Pat" a nickname?
      • AndyAndEve Premium user (Private)
        Today, 14 hours 14 minutes ago
        James Patrick Crabtree... everyone called him Pat, that's the name he
        was known by. I am his neice. My name was Emma Crabtree. I have recently
        changed my name to Eva Love. I am Leslie Ray Crabtree and Ruby Letner's
        daughter. My dad is DT and Pat's brother. I noticed there were NO
        pictures of my dad in these. (found one when he was a young kid with
        brothers... but that was all. There is a reason for that. How are you
        affilliated with the Crabtree's?
  • AndyAndEve Premium user (Private)
    Yesterday
    MY AUNT'S & UNCLES
    Thanks for the update. I've added it to the picture.
  • AndyAndEve Premium user (Private)
    Yesterday
    19 - L to R: #3 is Martha Bell Crabtree Duncan, behind her is Howard Crabtree. #10 is Silva Crabtree Honeycutt.
    Thanks for the info. I've updated the picture. Do I have it right?
    Firebase 6 Looking SE - 1971
    I was on  firebase 6 april 69 to nov. Transfered to arty hill.They put me truck driver. I went to Dak To and Ben Het many times to resuply.Iwas on gun 4.Iwas on 6 the same time as David Mull.
      I was with the 45th grp/62 maint battalion in Pleiku spring1969-fall1970. I was with the artillery repair platoon. I made a few trips to firebase 6 to fix 155mm and many trips to ben het to repair 175mm and 8" howitzer.
      SP5 Roy
      • Clowdus (Private)
        4 days ago
        I ran wrecker doing gun tube changes, worked out of Dan to, with 62 maint bn
          4 days ago

I ran wrecker doing gun tube changes, worked out of Dan to, with 62 maint bn
          68/69

• 3 years 3 months ago
          Thanks, Roy, for sending your Comments about Pleiku, FSB-6, and Ben Het.  I was stationed with HHB, 1st Battalion 92nd Artillery at DAK TO.  Take a look at my website and see if you recognize anyone......you are welcome to copy any of my pictures:

Do you have any pictures that you would let me make an Album on my website?  Hope so.

I served 27 years with the Army.  Thanks, and WELCOME HOME.

Ray
            Ray,
            I've got some pics on a DVD. Let me go through them. How would I send them to you, individually or can I stick them into a folder?
            Norm
            • E. Ray Austin (Private)
              Since you have them already on a DVD, you could just make me a copy and mail it to me and I'll do the work for you. After I have them in a Folder with your name on on, I can email you and tell you where to look at them at and you can tell me something about each one and I'll add that to the pictures.  Or, depending on how many you have on that DVD, you could email them to me, 2 or 3 on each email, and that would work too.  Whatever is easy for you.

Send me an email and tell me what you want to do:

Looking forward to seeing them!

Ray

Central Highlands, Vietnam, 1971, FSB-6
    LT Thacker could not convince the ARVN Artillery Commander to destroy the weapon before they were overran. He feared having to pay for it.

1 month ago
        E Ray, Hello I think we have met but Iam Doug Lloyd, Aaron's dad , I was just wondering if you have any pic of my Grandparents Wiley and Ernie Lloyd, I know you knew them. I Love this website looking at all the pics as my Dad Carlie would say from Normie, LOL!

• E. Ray Austin (Private)
          1 month ago
          Hi Doug. Please email me direct and I can provide the Links to some pictures I have of Wiley and Ernie.

• Kathy Lay (Private)