All Comments to DaveVan51's files

FLOCK300FINAL
    Is it "Sunbird" or "Sensitized" on the Pure decal?
  • 6 years 1 month ago
    GREMLINWB4
    Looking good, Dave!
      Hi Dave, nice work on the Gremlin.I noticed right away you're from Wv. I live there also, just a little south of Huntington, in a little town called Lavalette, nice & quiet, peaceful, no crack heads or next door heroin addicts!! Look forward to hearing from you, take care, Jeff Hughes
        Dave:  Do you have any of the Wally Booth Gremlin for sale?  You can contact me at .  Thank you.  Aaron Dupont
  • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    GREM3
    The grille headlight unit needs some help to fit better. Making these corrections will allow the unit to fit better and allow the fenders to align to grille better.  Trim the little tabs at the bottom of the unit until they are just about 1/32" wide. I again remove pin marks to make sure down the road they don't interfere later.
  • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    GREM2
    The chassis is a little narrow...not too uncommon for the time period.....remember this kit is over 40 years old! After I clean up the frame rail sides I added two  .10 x.080 strips 2.5 inches long. These are glued on even with the TOP of the frame side rails. This will make the body fit better and allow you to glue the body to the chassis.
  • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    GREM1
    AMT 1976 Gremlin build up. Start with a general clean up on the chassis. Fill the hole if you are not building stock. I clean up the injector pin marks even if they don't interfere with the interior bucket. I also shaved down the upper side of the frame rails. This allows the interior to sit down just a little....I remove about 1/16" or so.
    MUNDY7
    Hi Dave

Do you have the actual Mundy Hornet decal sheet to sell, and how much is it, incl postage to  the UK?

look forward to hearing from you,

Martyn
    trickle1
    Do you still make the Trickle Mustang decals ?
    Thanks,