All Comments to DaveVan51's files

DSCN0284
    Hello Dave,I'm Bernard(naskoalcar)on Randy's forum.
    What is that car,a combination of differents parts cars?
    It seems to have parts of Lincoln Continenetal or Zephyr.
    What else?
    Bernard
      owner claims it is all cut up hudson parts
  • Virgil55 United States (Private)
    K&K7116TH
    Hello Sir  I would like to buy  The decal sheet for the 1/16 Scale Buddy Baker #71 K.K. Insurance MPC model kit i have if you have two that i can buy off of you even better , how much are they.Thank youVirgil
  • bob key (Private)
    5 years ago
    BAKERSTPWHITE
    dear sir could i order the #11 decals for buddy bakers car in 1/16 scale from you. if could you please quote me a price. thank you bob key
      5 years ago

Hey Dave, are your decals available for order? If so please e-mail me at mailto: with instructions on how to order. Thanks, David
    DSCN2134.JPG
    Charlie Woodruff's 51 Super 6,,, possibly the most traveled Hudson Stepdown in the HET CLUB.   See Charlie's book THE LONG RIDE.... a great read.
      Sir How can I order these decals what show in WV will you be at next? Thanks Mike Bring back some RESIN? please

• DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    SOMERSRICH
    Rich Somers ASA Mustang race car. Built from the AMT/MPC Mustang kit. Wheels from AMT Torino kit with tires from the AMT/MPC modified kits. Tamiya paint and Penngwen Hobbies decals.
      If I can offer some advice,,,these 71-73 mustangs all looked long in the nose if not shortened to 108" wheel base. My father ran one & kept from the firewall back stock, cut the fenders in the center of the wheel well, took 5-6 inches out, welded them back together & cut the wheel opening to fit the tire, sounds weird, but watched him do it,  it took the long look away from the front of the car, it had a 65 ford front frame on the car aswell,,,,,,,,
          sorry, tried to add a pic of the car

JAVELINTA
    Are these available for order? If so please e mail me at for details. Thanks. Robbie Solesbee, Columbia SC
    PLNWINNING
    are decals available to order?
    Jim
  • Smilin' Ray (Private)
    6 years ago
    MUNDY7
    I make a resin copy of the "Fabulous Hudson Hornet" in 1:32 scale.

Can your Hudson decals be made in 1:32 scale? If so I'll pass you some business and link you on my website.

Let me know. Thanks,