All Comments to DaveVan51's files

HUSQ2
    Wow, this is gorgeous
    I keep trying to get this kit, this is the nicest build of it I've ever seen.
    I didn't even know you built MCs

Jim Richards
    DSCN2150.JPG
    Hope my '55 can look that good one day!     W Dale Harrell, Malvern, AR
    Can you make  custom decals ? I need some to do a 1960 ford for Mr Ratus Walters. ive got a good picture of the car. just wondering bud. my email is mailto:.
  • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    10 years ago
    BETTENVITA
    Tony BenntenhausenJr 1972 Chevelle stock car. Built with the AMT kit. Modelhaus wheels and tires, Roll cage is the extra cage found in the Model King Torino kit. Paint is Tamiya and decals are by Penngwen Hobbies.
      Is There anyway this model is for sale? Thanks!!! can you plese e-mail me back?
    turner61
    do you have these in decals? 1/32 or 1/24
  • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
    10 years ago
    ALLEN46A
    Johnny Allen's 1962 Pontiac. Built with AMT kit, PPP wheels and tires, scratchbuilt roll cage. Penngwen Hobbies decals and Tamiya paint.
      4 years ago
      on models of this era i do not try to make them super clean, purposefully the ent eriors are rough and  the exteriors are more often than not painted in simi gloss and flat.  i r emember back in the day when the cars came into town on the way to old dominion speed way, they would some times stop at a local diner, we would sneek up and climb up on the flat beds (early hauler) the interiors were striped of back seats, the front passenger seat had the back rest removed but not the seat,  dash had holes everywhere, light, vent, heater,radio opening were all empty not filled in either,  original speedo  still in place.  simple one piece roll bar and aircraft style seat belts, one lap belt,  god they were beautiful!!
    WARREN59
    can you do these decals  in 1/16 scale
    ROBERTS77
    How can I order a set of Charlie Roberts decals? Email: mailto:  Thanks!!!
  • JOE (Private)
    MATADOR37
    I want a set of these decals how do I get some?