All Comments to DaveVan51's files

Sir How do I order Decals also are you coming to any Shows soon. I have seen you down here in Huntington and Charleston a few times. thanks Mike
    NEGRE8
    Do you this decal in 1/16 scale like the buddy baker ones? If so, how much are they and how do I order them?

Dave Did not see you at the Show this year in Charleston 2015. I would like order some decals. can you Email me on how to order. I have your Card some where at home.   I need some Dodge Charger Decals BAD. So what can I do get this order?
  • 3 years ago
    Sorry that my posts are "anonymously" posted. Not sure how to get Lindley Ruddick as the poster. I was with the Z scale ZoCal modular group at Anaheim. Wish I can known you were there to at leaf say "hi" and be able to connect a face and name.
    Lindley Ruddick
    • DaveVan51 Premium user United States (Private)
      3 years ago
      The Z scale layout was AMAZING!! How I missed taking pics makes me mad. But my non model RR friend was blown away by it. I think we planned on going back.....but both wore out and left w/o taking pics. thanks
    3 years ago
    DSC00904
    IN_N_OUT = best 'burgers anywhere!  :-)
    3 years ago
    DSC00867
    Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center

3 years ago
    DSC00820
    On30 module of Greg Forrest with train by David Okamura as part of the California South Coast On30 modular layout group.
    3 years ago
    DSC00823
    On30 module by Kevin Spady
    3 years ago
    DSC00812
    Vic Smith and his G scale Borracho Springs mini-layout.
  • Larry Casey (Private)
    3 years ago
    BRE51085
    I was wondering the availability and price of the Dastun decals 502, 517 and 518?Thanks for the help.Larry Casey
      3 years ago

• Larry Siegler (Private)
    Hi Dave I Would like to get Some Decals. #98,  #4 Sears 69 Dodge pink, (what color of pink would you sugest) #129 56 Ford #2 &24,# 136 #85 BRE Datsun B. Allison, & #156 Wally Booth Gremlin P/S Please let me know prices & shippingThankyou Larry S.