All Comments to DaveVan51's files

Sir How do I order Decals also are you coming to any Shows soon. I have seen you down here in Huntington and Charleston a few times. thanks Mike
    NEGRE8
    Do you this decal in 1/16 scale like the buddy baker ones? If so, how much are they and how do I order them?

Dave Did not see you at the Show this year in Charleston 2015. I would like order some decals. can you Email me on how to order. I have your Card some where at home.   I need some Dodge Charger Decals BAD. So what can I do get this order?
  • Larry Casey (Private)
    BRE51085
    I was wondering the availability and price of the Dastun decals 502, 517 and 518?Thanks for the help.Larry Casey

• Larry Siegler (Private)
    Hi Dave I Would like to get Some Decals. #98,  #4 Sears 69 Dodge pink, (what color of pink would you sugest) #129 56 Ford #2 &24,# 136 #85 BRE Datsun B. Allison, & #156 Wally Booth Gremlin P/S Please let me know prices & shippingThankyou Larry S.

Can you make  custom decals ? I need some to do a 1960 ford for Mr Ratus Walters. ive got a good picture of the car. just wondering bud. my email is mailto:.
    turner61